Health Care Reform
Health Care Reform and ACA Changes
The Affordable Care Act has brought about many changes to the health care marketplace, including new requirements for both employers and employees. These changes have been further adjusted and refined during the past few years, adding additional complexity and sometimes confusion for plan administrators.
Get up to date information and insights from the team at Premier Consulting Associates to help you stay abreast of the latest news regarding health care reform and changes to ACA requirements.
Health Care Reform and Other Legislative Briefs
Get our latest articles and updates regarding health care reform here.
- Key HSA Features-2018 Compliance.pdf
- IRS Updates Employer Guide for 2018 Tax Changes to Fringe Benefits.pdf
- Furnishing Deadline Delayed for 2017 ACA Reporting.pdf
- Individual Mandate Penalty will be Eliminated in 2019.pdf
- IRS Announces Benefit Plan Limits for 2018.pdf
- Health FSA Limit Will Increase for 2018 10-19-17.pdf
- 2018 HCR Compliance Checklist 10-16-17.pdf
- New Regulations Expand Exemptions from the Contraceptive Mandate 10-9-17.pdf
- Final Forms for 2017 ACA Reporting Released 10-2-17.pdf
- Medicare Part D Notices, New SBC Template, ACA Mandate Penalties, Wellness Rules.pdf
- New I-9 Published for Use in September.pdf
- Paid Family Leave Act.pdf
- IRS Confirms ACA Mandate Penalties Still Effective 8-3-17.pdf
- Draft Forms for 2017 ACA Reporting Released 8-2-17.pdf
- 144539 Overtime Rule Blocked.pdf
- HHS Final Rule on Nondiscrimination in Health Programs.pdf
- 2016 Furnishing Deadline for ACA Reporting Delayed.pdf
- 2017 Reimbursement Accounts Comparison.pdf
- ACA Overview – Transitional Reinsurance Fees.pdf
- Health FSA Limit Will Increase for 2017.pdf
- IRS Announces HSA-HDHP Limits for 2017.pdf
- ACA Reporting Deadlines Delayed DEC2915.pdf
- 132219 2016 Federal Budget Delays ACA’s Cadillac Tax and Suspends Two Other Taxes 12-21-15 (1).pdf
- Employee Benefit Compliance Checklist for Large Employers DEC1115.pdf
- 112884 HCR Health FSA Limit is Unchanged for 2016 10-27-15.pdf
- 127645 HCR Employer Reporting of Health Coverage – Code Section 6056 10-1-15.pdf
Get the most up-to-date information and briefs from our blog.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Click here to learn more about what Premier can do for you.
1416 Sweet Home Road
Suites 5 & 6
Amherst, NY 14228
News & Views
There are many factors that administrators of group health plans consider when evaluating different programs or benefit packages. Each organization – a school, a municipality, a private sector employer or a not-for-profit organization – has different needs. An...
In the modern world of health care, providers, insurers and patients have access to more health information and statistical data than ever before in human history. This unprecedented volume of information does more than simply help to improve outcomes – it also helps...