Legislation & Compliance
Health Care Legislation and Compliance
Lawmakers at local, state and federal levels are routinely making changes to health care coverage requirements. These legislative changes can often impact planning and renewing plans and different types of required and optional plan coverages. Get the latest updates on new laws and legislative changes that may affect your organization’s health insurance programs from Premier Consulting Associates.
Health care reform legislation has brought about many changes in recent years. Learn the latest updates at the federal level that can impact your obligations or reporting requirements.
New York State
Regulatory and legislative changes to health care coverage requirements at the state level can mean you need to make changes in your health plan options or reporting. Get the latest state news and stay informed.
Benefits Buzz is Premier’s regular updates and benefits tips newsletter for municipalities, school districts and other organizations. Read the latest issue and get up-to-date news on health plan legislation.
Health Care Reform (HCR) and Other Legislative Briefs
Check out the latest news regarding the Affordable Care Act through our Legislative Briefs.
- Key HSA Features-2018 Compliance.pdf
- IRS Updates Employer Guide for 2018 Tax Changes to Fringe Benefits.pdf
- Furnishing Deadline Delayed for 2017 ACA Reporting.pdf
- Individual Mandate Penalty will be Eliminated in 2019.pdf
- IRS Announces Benefit Plan Limits for 2018.pdf
- Health FSA Limit Will Increase for 2018 10-19-17.pdf
- 2018 HCR Compliance Checklist 10-16-17.pdf
- New Regulations Expand Exemptions from the Contraceptive Mandate 10-9-17.pdf
- Final Forms for 2017 ACA Reporting Released 10-2-17.pdf
- Medicare Part D Notices, New SBC Template, ACA Mandate Penalties, Wellness Rules.pdf
- New I-9 Published for Use in September.pdf
- Paid Family Leave Act.pdf
- IRS Confirms ACA Mandate Penalties Still Effective 8-3-17.pdf
- Draft Forms for 2017 ACA Reporting Released 8-2-17.pdf
- 144539 Overtime Rule Blocked.pdf
- HHS Final Rule on Nondiscrimination in Health Programs.pdf
- 2016 Furnishing Deadline for ACA Reporting Delayed.pdf
- 2017 Reimbursement Accounts Comparison.pdf
- ACA Overview – Transitional Reinsurance Fees.pdf
- Health FSA Limit Will Increase for 2017.pdf
- IRS Announces HSA-HDHP Limits for 2017.pdf
- ACA Reporting Deadlines Delayed DEC2915.pdf
- 132219 2016 Federal Budget Delays ACA’s Cadillac Tax and Suspends Two Other Taxes 12-21-15 (1).pdf
- Employee Benefit Compliance Checklist for Large Employers DEC1115.pdf
- 112884 HCR Health FSA Limit is Unchanged for 2016 10-27-15.pdf
- 127645 HCR Employer Reporting of Health Coverage – Code Section 6056 10-1-15.pdf
Get the most up-to-date information and briefs from our blog.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Click here to learn more about what Premier can do for you.
1416 Sweet Home Road
Suites 5 & 6
Amherst, NY 14228
News & Views
One of Premier’s Pharmacy Management Unit initiatives is auditing not only prescriptions filled through the pharmacy benefit but also medication claims billed through the medical plan to ensure that patients are prescribed medications that are both necessary and...
Jamestown BPU Award The Resource Center Award Pictured (from left to right): Jon DeSantis, Certified Wellness Coach, Donna Trusso, STARS Wellness Project Manager and Heather Courtney, Certified Wellness Coach Premier’s clients are award-winning! Recently, both...