Legislation & Compliance
Health Care Legislation and Compliance
Lawmakers at local, state and federal levels are routinely making changes to health care coverage requirements. These legislative changes can often impact planning and renewing plans and different types of required and optional plan coverages. Get the latest updates on new laws and legislative changes that may affect your organization’s health insurance programs from Premier Consulting Associates.
New York State
Health Care Reform (HCR) and Other Legislative Briefs
Check out the latest news regarding the Affordable Care Act through our Legislative Briefs.
- Key HSA Features-2018 Compliance.pdf
- IRS Updates Employer Guide for 2018 Tax Changes to Fringe Benefits.pdf
- Furnishing Deadline Delayed for 2017 ACA Reporting.pdf
- Individual Mandate Penalty will be Eliminated in 2019.pdf
- IRS Announces Benefit Plan Limits for 2018.pdf
- Health FSA Limit Will Increase for 2018 10-19-17.pdf
- 2018 HCR Compliance Checklist 10-16-17.pdf
- New Regulations Expand Exemptions from the Contraceptive Mandate 10-9-17.pdf
- Final Forms for 2017 ACA Reporting Released 10-2-17.pdf
- Medicare Part D Notices, New SBC Template, ACA Mandate Penalties, Wellness Rules.pdf
- New I-9 Published for Use in September.pdf
- Paid Family Leave Act.pdf
- IRS Confirms ACA Mandate Penalties Still Effective 8-3-17.pdf
- Draft Forms for 2017 ACA Reporting Released 8-2-17.pdf
- 144539 Overtime Rule Blocked.pdf
- HHS Final Rule on Nondiscrimination in Health Programs.pdf
- 2016 Furnishing Deadline for ACA Reporting Delayed.pdf
- 2017 Reimbursement Accounts Comparison.pdf
- ACA Overview – Transitional Reinsurance Fees.pdf
- Health FSA Limit Will Increase for 2017.pdf
- IRS Announces HSA-HDHP Limits for 2017.pdf
- ACA Reporting Deadlines Delayed DEC2915.pdf
- 132219 2016 Federal Budget Delays ACA’s Cadillac Tax and Suspends Two Other Taxes 12-21-15 (1).pdf
- Employee Benefit Compliance Checklist for Large Employers DEC1115.pdf
- 112884 HCR Health FSA Limit is Unchanged for 2016 10-27-15.pdf
- 127645 HCR Employer Reporting of Health Coverage – Code Section 6056 10-1-15.pdf
Click here to learn more about what Premier can do for you.
1416 Sweet Home Road
Suites 5 & 6
Amherst, NY 14228
News & Views
Premier is excited to announce that our client, the Town of Amherst of Amherst NY, is participating in a walking challenge with the Town of Amherst in Nova Scotia, Canada, and the Town of Amherst in New Hampshire. The challenge is to see which Town of Amherst can walk...
Together Everyone Achieves More “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Helen Keller Providing an employee wellness program to employees in one school district can be challenging but try offering wellness services to 22 school districts over 200...