Federal-Level Health Care Updates
Congressional actions to amend, delay or update the Affordable Care Act and other health care-related legislation may have impact on plan requirements or benefits. Find out more about proposed and enacted laws and regulations and how they can affect your health plan.
Health Care Reform (HCR) and Other Legislative Briefs
Check out the latest news in legislation.
- Health FSA Limit will Remain the Same for 2021
- IRS Provides Transition Relief for 2020 ACA Reporting
- President Trump Issues Health Care Plan in an Executive Order
- Affordability Percentages Will Increase for 2021
- Supreme Court Upholds ACA Contraceptive Rule Exemptions
- COVID-19 Relief Extends Certain Employee Benefit Plan Deadlines
- Federal Agencies Issue COVID-19 Relief for Employee Benefit Plans
- The Look-back Measurement Period and COVID-19
- CARES Act Makes Changes for Health Plans
- COVID-19 and Ancillary Products
- New Coronavirus Relief Laws Requires Paid Family Leave
- Coronavirus Bill Requiring Paid Family Leave Signed Into Law
- Coronaviruses and the Workplace
- IRS Expands Preventative Care for HDHPs to Include Chronic Conditions
- Final Rule Expands Options for HRAs
- Furnishing Deadline Delayed for 2018 ACA Reporting
- IRS Announces Employee Benefit Plan Limits for 2019
Get the most up-to-date information and briefs from our blog.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Click here to learn more about what Premier can do for you.
1416 Sweet Home Road
Suites 5 & 6
Amherst, NY 14228
News & Views
Together Everyone Achieves More “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” – Helen Keller Providing an employee wellness program to employees in one school district can be challenging but try offering wellness services to 22 school districts over 200...
Recent years have seen the advent of the #MeToo movement, which has spread across social media, the entertainment industry and corporate culture. There has been a shift in the way employers and employees view sexual harassment in the workplace. In April 2018, New York...