“Pooling Your Purchasing Power”
Premier facilitates collaboration among employers and health plans to enhance the buying power of like-employer populations.
“The goal of collaborative buying is to reduce overall expenses as they pertain to health care plans and other benefits. Premier will be able to leverage volume purchasing for services associated with managing and implementing health care programs without pooling risk.”
– Cindy Hammer, President
Collaborative Purchasing Services
- Wellness and Disease Management
- Administrative Fees
- Prescription Drugs
- Ancillary Benefits – Life, Disability, Long-Term Care
- Eligibility Audits
- Online Enrollment
- Stop Loss
- Grant Writing
- COBRA/HIPAA Administration
- Overall expenses can be reduced as they pertain to health care plans and benefits.
- Volume discounts will be created by leveraging collaborative purchasing power for the administration of managed health care programs such as wellness and disease management, stop loss, ancillary benefits and more as a purchasing group.
- Health plan will gain access to one consolidated analytical tool that will measure performance against regional and national benchmarks, as well as each other.
- Future increases will be mitigated.
- Customized programs will be developed to suit the specific needs of the group.
- Representatives from each health plan will have input into the customization of programs.
Click here to learn more about what Premier can do for you.
1416 Sweet Home Road
Suites 5 & 6
Amherst, NY 14228
News & Views
One of Premier’s Pharmacy Management Unit initiatives is auditing not only prescriptions filled through the pharmacy benefit but also medication claims billed through the medical plan to ensure that patients are prescribed medications that are both necessary and...
Jamestown BPU Award The Resource Center Award Pictured (from left to right): Jon DeSantis, Certified Wellness Coach, Donna Trusso, STARS Wellness Project Manager and Heather Courtney, Certified Wellness Coach Premier’s clients are award-winning! Recently, both...