“Pooling Your Purchasing Power”
Premier facilitates collaboration among employers and health plans to enhance the buying power of like-employer populations.
“The goal of collaborative buying is to reduce overall expenses as they pertain to health care plans and other benefits. Premier will be able to leverage volume purchasing for services associated with managing and implementing health care programs without pooling risk.”
– Cindy Hammer, President
Collaborative Purchasing Services
- Wellness and Disease Management
- Administrative Fees
- Prescription Drugs
- Ancillary Benefits – Life, Disability, Long-Term Care
- Eligibility Audits
- Online Enrollment
- Stop Loss
- Grant Writing
- COBRA/HIPAA Administration
- Overall expenses can be reduced as they pertain to health care plans and benefits.
- Volume discounts will be created by leveraging collaborative purchasing power for the administration of managed health care programs such as wellness and disease management, stop loss, ancillary benefits and more as a purchasing group.
- Health plan will gain access to one consolidated analytical tool that will measure performance against regional and national benchmarks, as well as each other.
- Future increases will be mitigated.
- Customized programs will be developed to suit the specific needs of the group.
- Representatives from each health plan will have input into the customization of programs.
Click here to learn more about what Premier can do for you.
1416 Sweet Home Road
Suites 5 & 6
Amherst, NY 14228
News & Views
There are many factors that administrators of group health plans consider when evaluating different programs or benefit packages. Each organization – a school, a municipality, a private sector employer or a not-for-profit organization – has different needs. An...
In the modern world of health care, providers, insurers and patients have access to more health information and statistical data than ever before in human history. This unprecedented volume of information does more than simply help to improve outcomes – it also helps...